An exceptional, international, creative consultancy are looking for a Marketing Manager with B2B experience, to grow their marketing team based in West London. This enticing opportunity offers the chance to put your own stamp on the role and be an integral member within the business by shaping the marketing strategy both in the UK and abroad.
As the Marketing Manager, you will have one direct report and work closely with Senior Management to decipher marketing plans, working on an interesting pipeline of projects.
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Reporting and tracking all marketing activity
- Creating engaging marketing campaigns to generate leads and brand presence.
- Attending client and industry events
- Digital marketing: creating and proofreading copy for the company website and blogs, managing paid online advertising, maintaining the company blog, etc.
- Social media management
The successful candidate should ideally have:
- Worked in either a creative, architectural or design consultancy
- A relevant degree in marketing/business
- Excellent experience in B2B multi-channel marketing
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience of running marketing campaigns end to end
- Strong hands-on digital marketing and social media experience.
Although not essential, the experience of SEO techniques, Google AdWords and event management would be considered highly advantageous.
To flourish in this role the successful candidate will be a self-starter with plenty of motivation, outgoing and robust whilst remaining process-driven within a fluid environment. If you are looking to join a forward-thinking, creative organisation in an exciting phase of growth, that will have a positive long term impact on your career then it would be great to hear from you.