An award winning creative consultancy based in central London is enjoying continuous growth and as such is looking to grow their marketing team to include a Senior Marketing Manager. This fantastic opportunity truly offers the incumbent the chance to put their own stamp on the role, be intrinsic to shaping marketing strategy for the business, elevating the brand and presence, both in the UK and abroad.
You will have one marketing report and work closely with the Head of Sales and CEO to decipher marketing plans and strategies for the business, working on an interesting pipeline of projects. AS a new role for the business, the right person to come on board will bring with them, good commercial awareness, vision and energy and creativeness.
- Developing the annual marketing plan an strategies
Creating engaging marketing campaigns aimed at increasing lead generation and brand presence and identity
- Digital marketing: creating and proofreading copy for the company website and blogs, managing paid online advertising, maintaining the company blog, etc.
- Social media management
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Attending client and industry events
- Reporting and tracking all marketing activity
To be suitable you will ideally have:
- Excellent experience in B2B multi-channel marketing
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies
Experience of running marketing campaigns end to end
- Strong hands-on digital marketing and social media experience
- A relevant degree in marketing/business
Additional desirable skills include experience of SEO techniques, Google AdWords and event management.
To flourish in this role the successful candidate will be a self-starter with plenty of motivation, outgoing and robust whilst remaining process driven within a fluid environment.
If you are looking to join a forward thinking, creative organisation in an exciting phase of growth, that will have a positive long term impact on your career then it would be great to hear from you.