An award winning technology consultancy, in the London Bridge area, is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their impressive team.
This will be a varied role where you will be responsible for the full marketing mix including; marketing strategies and budgets, stakeholder management, multi-channel campaigns, digital marketing, social media and organising events.
- Developing the annual marketing plan and marketing budget
- End to end creation and management of events, seminars and webinars
- Digital marketing: creating and proofreading copy for the company website and blogs, managing paid online advertising, maintaining the company blog, etc.
- Social media management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook)
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Attending client and industry events
- Reporting and tracking all marketing activity
To be suitable you will ideally have:
- Held a similar role specialising in B2B marketing
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies
- Hands-on digital marketing and social media experience
- A relevant degree in marketing/business
Additional desirable skills include experience of SEO techniques, Google AdWords and event management.
Any experience working within a technology company, IT consultancy, software organisation or similar, would be highly advantageous.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £48,000, plus an array of benefits including private medical insurance and company pension scheme. The business is situated in a fantastic location with an impressive selection of bars and restaurants nearby. The business also boasts a people focused working environment with an array of office socials and company conferences.