Birmingham, Hybrid (2 days a week on-site)
A leader in UK innovation has embarked upon an exciting new project focused on the way people live, work and travel. They are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to leverage the communications mix and implement the communications strategy for the programme. Key to this role will be a strong understanding of how to utilise digital and social media channels. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career within a globally recognised innovation business.
You will be responsible for building out media relationships across platforms such as traditional media, online publications and bloggers and create impactful content. It is therefore important to have strong skills in creating engaging content and enjoys PR and digital communications.
Further responsibilities include; representing Marcomms for the company in weekly meetings, weekly reporting to senior stakeholders on marketing activity and outcomes and overseeing the development of all content.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Track record of planning, executing and measuring the impact of campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing performance metrics.
- Experience of working and developing relationships with media and partners.
- Solid experience in copywriting.