A leading City based financial services company is looking for a part-time Marketing Executive to join its team.
Please note this role is a 12 month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave. The role will be three days a week 9am to 5pm and is paying up to £30,000 pro-rata.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large marketing team, supporting the Creative Manager to cover the following duties;
- Develop and manager financial services marketing materials
- Supporting internal creatives and external agencies in the design and development of client-facing material
- Manage creation and version control of financial documents
- Brand control
- Ad-hoc marketing projects
To be considered suitable you will need to be available to start a new role in January 2020 and possess the following skills and experience;
- Previous experience in a marketing communications or content creation role
- Experience within either financial services or professional services environment
- Adobe InDesign (preferred, some training can be provided)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Awareness of the financial services industry and regulation/compliance would be ideal.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.