Fantastic opportunity for a commercially driven experienced marketing executive to join a fast growing technology business serving the financial services.
Demonstrating good understanding of digital marketing channels, but with experience of the whole marketing mix, you will join a dynamic, friendly and entrepreneurial business, where you will work in collaboration with key stake holders to help build on brand awareness, create successful multi-channel campaigns and really help drive the business forwards.
- Manage existing multi-channel lead generation campaigns
- Develop marketing campaigns focused on maximising lead gen impact on the business
- Manage PPC, SEO for the business with the goal of generating leads
- Take ownership of the social platforms - creating timely and relevant content and meaningful campaigns
- Analysis of all marketing campaigns and reporting on ROI
- Analyse market trends and customer data to create impactful campaigns
- Provide high quality marketing materials that also help support the sales lifecycle
- Work closely with internal teams and clients to help produce case studies and white papers
- Research and organise key events of the business
- Manage relationships with external agencies as needed ie. Design agencies to support events or certain marketing or sales materials.
- Help create content for and update the website
- Utilise Salesforce CRM to support analytics and reporting activities
- Manage budgets for various campaigns and projects
To secure this role, you must:
- Be a strong communicator, with good commercial awareness and creativity
- Have experience of the full marketing mix, but particularly demonstrate confidence in managing digital channels
- Demonstrate a track record delivering successful campaigns and managing social media channels
- Have good copy writing experience to help create engaging content across all marketing channels
- Be driven to take on responsibility and with an appetite to develop your role within a fast growing business
- Ideally come from an SME or start up environment where you are comfortable working as part of a team, but also being quite autonomous in your role and confident working a broad remit.
Experience with WordPress would be advantageous, as would experience with Salesforce. Likewise, although a small part of the role, any experience with Events would also prove useful.
The starting salary for this role is between £28,000 - £32,000, with potentially a bit of flexibility at the top end for a stand out individual looking to take that next step in their career. There are also additional benefits and great opportunities for career progression.