An impressive opportunity has arisen within a hugely successful, wholesaler based in High Wycombe. This stand out business is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Executive, looking to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate to secure the role will enjoy working in a hugely supportive and friendly environment, based in beautiful new offices with impressive break out areas.
The successful candidate will ultimately work to raise the profile and awareness of the business. Reporting into the Senior Marketing Executive and working closely with the wider Marketing team, consisting of three, you will be responsible for delivering marketing and communications campaigns; ensuring that tone and corporate identity is effectively upheld, reporting on campaign effectiveness and ensuring awareness for the company’s products.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have some experience of the following duties:
- Constructing the company branding in store
- Designing with Adobe Suite
- Managing email campaigns/newsletters
- Remaining abreast of industry trends and sharing knowledge
- Communicating promotional campaigns
- Utilising the CRM systems and compile reports
- Managing the design of in-store collateral (internal and external designer relationships)
- Upholding the company branding / identity
- Maintaining the stakeholder / supplier engagement
- Building relationships and liaising with external agencies
Although this opportunity comprises of both traditional and digital marketing, it has predominately a traditional marketing focus.
This fantastic opportunity B2B Marketing role would suit a candidate with excellent communication skills and a real passion for Marketing. You will also have experience gained ideally as part of a small team or in a stand-alone capacity, with an appreciation of the variety that brings. You are likely to have gained relevant experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Campaign Coordinator or similar.
If you feel you have proven experience for the role, it would be great to hear from you. The starting salary is £25,000 - £30,000 plus a bonus of up to 10%, pension, 20 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays and additional soft benefits. The working week consists of 40 hours however; the business can offer some flexibility to the start and finish time.