Marketing Executive (Events and Exhibitions) - central London – up to £30,000 + 15% bonus. A longstanding FTSE 100 company, located in central London, is currently seeking a knowledgeable marketing professional, with solid experience within the conference, exhibition and events sector, to join their established team.
Working in a fast paced environment, this client is looking for an individual who is used to working on multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously across multiple platforms, whilst adhering to tight deadlines. You will need to be able to hit the ground running, start planning digital campaigns and managing budgets seamlessly to maximise attendance and revenue.
This is an exciting 360 marketing opportunity with a broad remit of responsibilities relating to:
• Knowledge of CRM platform and systems, data segmentation, test and target within email campaigns and integration with wider marketing campaign cycle.
• Experience of managing and developing effective email campaigns aimed to generate quality audience for the brand.
• Devising marketing campaigns through various online and offline channels.
• Market research
• Establishing relationships with key industry partners – media, sponsors, trade associations etc.
• Monitoring competitor activity
• Campaign analysis
• Stakeholder management
The successful individual will need to be focused, engaging and comfortable devising ideas within a collaborative working environment. The offices are ideally located in a prime London location which is easily accessible by public transport. This is a permanent position offering a basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum, plus a 15% annual bonus.
To apply, click on the link and complete the consent registration form on the Ashdown Group website. You don't need to attach your CV immediately but will need to upload it within 48hrs to be considered.