A well-established business based in West London are looking for a Marketing Executive to work alongside the Chief Marketing Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager on sales and marketing duties relating to the company’s multi-million-pound property portfolio.
Previous marketing experience relating to luxury property development or real estate would be a real plus but more importantly, they are seeking an individual with a proactive attitude, natural enthusiasm and an exemplary marketing track record.
The role is very offline marketing-focused – some of the duties required will include;
- The creation of marketing literature
- Assisting with producing development literature
- Organising marketing collateral
- Liaising with the sales teams, media buyers and PR companies
- Weekly reporting of sales activity
- Monitoring of project budgets
- Maintaining websites and property portals
- Compiling market research reports
- Creating presentation
- Planning and managing advertising and PR campaigns
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft C-Suite would be advantageous, as would a strong, relevant degree and/or CIM qualification, or similar.