A large financial services company based in the City of London is looking for a Marketing Presentation Specialist to join its marketing department.
This is a key role that will focus on the following;
- Producing Marketing Content for client presentations, meetings, sales aids, product launches, and educational literature
- Sourcing of financial data from both in-house sources as well as financial websites
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of financial products and data
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and presentation requirements
- Ad-hoc marketing projects
This role is paying a starting salary of up to £40,000 plus an outstanding benefits package including 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension, gym membership, annual bonus.
To be considered suitable for this role you will need to have previous experience in a Marketing Executive, Content Producer, Marketing Communications or Presentation Specialist type role. You will also need to have the following;
- Ideally some financial marketing experience covering presentation production or reporting experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent skills with PowerPoint and Word
- Ideally some exposure to Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop
To apply please send a copy of your CV.