A community-focused business improvement organisation based in and working with the organisations and business of Kingston upon Thames, South West London, is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager.
The company operates a 4 day working week model and its totally flexible with regards to working hours and working from home although there is a requirement to attend the Kingston upon Thames office ideally 1 day a week as well as working with business on the ground in Kingston Town centre possibly 1 day a week meaning in effect this is a hybrid role. The role is paying up to £38,000 plus 8% pension and 26 days holiday plus other benefits.
This is a really exciting time to join them as they cement and promote their new consumer brand and prepare for their members’ renewal ballot in 2024 . They’d love someone with fresh ideas and a strong creative eye, capable of leading and delivering effective communication and marketing campaigns that reach new audiences and make a difference.
You will lead on the development of consumer marketing campaigns working closely with the creative agency, partners and consumers to ensure their new brand positions Kingston as a vibrant destination for all. You will be responsible for leading and delivering fully-integrated communication campaigns including collateral creation, place marketing, PR, events and direct marketing that have impact. You will line manage one member of staff, the Marketing and Communications Executive.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role leading and delivering integrated marketing campaigns for different audiences
- Experience of delivering PR strategies, campaigns and tactics to raise the profile of an organisation
- Experience in developing, delivering and evaluating social media campaigns, managing content creation and websites
- Experience of managing and developing teams/others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage different projects simultaneously, with a proven track record of delivering against agreed timescales
- Experience of managing budgets and evaluating projects and activities
- Experience of working with creative agencies
- Ability to write creative, clear, succinct and engaging copy and use the appropriate tone of voice for specific audiences.
- Self-motivated and an excellent team player with a hands on attitude and enthusiastic approach.
- Competent with the Microsoft Office package. Familiarity with Google suite (Documents, Sheets, Slides etc) is advantageous.