Assistant Accountant - Staffordshire
A growing legal services firm are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team and support the day to day running of company accounts
This role will initially be based in the company's offices in Stoke on Trent however once up to speed there is flexibility to work remotely.
The salary on offer is up to £35,000 plus benefits and day to day duties will include:
- Analysis of financial information
- Reporting to Directors and Head of Finance
- Making recommendations for company growth
- Month and year end reporting
- Financial statement production - P&L, cash flow etc.
- Managing bank accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Working with and improving the efficiency of the company's Xero accounting software
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous accounting experience such as the above along with excellent communication skills and a clear passion for a career in accounting.