A successful publishing business is looking for a talented Linux Systems Engineer / DevOps Support to join it's team.
Please note that this role is 100% remote and therefore as long as you have the required skill set you can be based anywhere in Europe.
To be considered suitable however you will need to have the following skills:
- Strong Linux background (including Debian)
- SSH, bash / sh
- Linux web servers
- Automation tools
This role is paying up to £55,000 plus benefits.
Day to day duties will include;
- Maintenance of core systems and applications
- Driving the automation that will support the DevOps team (including workflows and server build scripts)
- Monitoring servers and logs
- Backup and restore procedures
- Software updates and patches
To apply, please send a copy of your CV