A leading training provider, with offices across the UK, is looking for an experienced Tax Lecturer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be CTA / ACA or ACCA qualified with strong technical accounting knowledge, lecturing experience and will have the ability to help others to understand technical accounting practice.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation and will enable you to travel across the UK presenting to groups of 30-200 tax and accountancy professionals at one time. This role will be varied; 70% tax lecturing and 30% tax consultancy/tax queries and will enable you to contribute to editorial to support the development of their existing portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Presenting tax courses across national face-to-face, online and in house course programmes (circa 100 events per annum)
- Keeping up to date with latest technical changes across a wide range of taxes and presenting this in an interesting and engaging style
- Writing and developing technical yet practical course materials for use on face to face and online events
- Assisting the training event managers with ideas for new courses, conferences and webinars
- Provision of consultancy via telephone technical support service, supporting other members of the tax team
- Contribution to editorial and development of Mercia’s range of tax-related marketing support products and services, articles for websites, newsletters etc
The salary on offer for this role is up to £70,000 – depending on experience