Our client, a professional education provider with an international client base is searching for a Head of Professional Development to join their organisation.
This role would suit someone with an extensive background in the L&D arena with a particular focus on professional development and industry related qualifications tailored to a corporate audience. It is important that you have the relevant knowledge of the legal and financial sectors (accountancy, wealth management, investment funds).
You will be responsible for designing, planning and implementing a range of comprehensive learning packages, which are aimed at professionals working in both the legal and financial sectors.
Working closely with a trusted network of SMEs and product owners, you will put together an effective EdTech roadmap, ensuring it offers subject accuracy and industry relevance.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please ensure any experience with the following is included on your CV:
• Previously working in a professional development and training provider role
• Knowledge of developing and designing EdTech learning products
• Working together with a network of tutors, course content creators and SMEs to deliver
• Maintaining an understanding of current learning and development trends
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Experience working with stakeholders and
• Relevant training qualifications
This is a permanent role offering a salary of up to £57,000 per annum, dependent on experience.