Award winning capital markets business, based in the City, have an urgent requirement for a KYC/AML expert with demonstrable experience of the entire client lifecycle, to join them on a 3 month initial contract, implementing and taking ownership of the KYC/AML framework, for this successful and fast growing international, boutique FS company.
The role will suit someone with solid experience within AML/KYC/CTF roles, gained within a financial services environment, but ideally within the capital markets. You should demonstrate understanding of both retail / professional clients, who deal in complex products, be a self-starter, with excellent communication skills and great attention to detail.
Reporting to Head of Compliance you will:
- Undertake a front-to-back review of the existing client on boarding lifecycle in line with best market practice. Identify deficiencies and implement practical remedial steps Enhance existing KYC processes and controls for the KYC/on boarding team to follow (DD, EDD, PEPs, Sanctions)
- Aid in the development of tools to monitor, analyse and report suspicious activity, including development of respective tests within the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Develop of Management Information in order to enable senior management to have visibility of regulatory risks to the firm
- Resolving live KYC issues in a timely manner
- Assist Head of Compliance with any ad-hoc tasks/projects
This is an initial 3 month contract, aimed at Senior or Manager level KYC / AML professionals which may well extend. It is an IMMEDIATE START contract. The daily rate you secure will depend on the skills, experience and level you have been operating at, but between £375-£425p/d. To apply please send your CV with the reference number AH17973RT/FF