A leading professional services company are looking for an experienced Developer with solid K2 knowledge (including K2 Designer and K2 Management) and full lifecycle application development to bridge the gap between clients’ business requirements and the technology service offerings of the company’s business support.
You will identify and evaluate suitable solutions to problems and will need to have good knowledge of IT Governance and IS processes, in particular front end and delivery processes.
There will be involvement in all phases of the design and development of business-changing solutions, using K2. You'll need to;
- Methodically investigate, analyse and document business requirements and design specifications
- Implement K2 based workflows and solutions for business process automation
- Create, document and implement test plans and scripts
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all solution developments
- Help with the continual creation of platform governance
Previous experience of packaging and deploying K2 solutions through different technical environments is highly desired and is experience in delivering Business Process Automation combined with Robotic Process Automation elements.
This is a key role aimed at pushing efficiency within the firm across Data Analytics and IT. If you have extensive experience with K2 and application development but the salary doesn't quite fit your expectation, it may still be worth applying and discussing your expectations.