Exciting opportunity for a Junior Design professional to join a global manufacturer of sporting goods and apparel.
Sitting within the design team, your role will focus on assisting the design team in developing seasonal apparel across their multiple brands. You will also assist on packaging design and occasional wider graphics projects.
In addition, it will see you produce technical CADs and also support the design team with administrative and other day to day duties.
This is a great chance to join a business that offers a design environment where you can develop your skills and be able to take ownership of your projects working across their various specialist clothing brands.
The successful candidate to secure the role will have:
- A design related degree
- Some post degree industry experience
- Experience with the Adobe CC - particularly Illustrator, but also InDesign and Photoshop.
- Some experience of packaging design and an understanding of print production
- Great attention to detail, be creative but demonstrating commercial awareness and be able comfortable working collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Any experience designing for fashion / other apparel brands would be considered particularly advantageous.
Starting salary for this role is £22,000 - £24,000 depending on the skills and experience you bring, plus benefits package.
To be considered for this role please send your CV and a link to your portfolio.