This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior / graduate level Web Developer who wants to excel, learn and develop their career quickly within an environment that utilises the latest tech stack. This business is based in West London.
The salary for this Junior / Graduate Web Developer role is £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience and includes excellent benefits such as bonus and flexible working.
Candidates will be considered either as recent graduates (with some commercial experience) or someone at a junior level who has worked with a high end application before.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working in an Agile environment to scope and define requirements before being involved in (with support of peers) coding and supporting automation testing.
- Meet with Product Manager and colleagues to determine development needs and follows up with regular conversations and updates
-Write new code
- Maintaining full auditable control system of work via GIT or similar
- Modify & write SQL queries, extracting information from databases to client specifications
- Produce reporting specifications in conjunction with end user
- Work with the support team to resolve incidents, as required
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ASH18519CH