A large and long-standing financial services company is looking for an IT Vendor Manager to join its IT function in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable financial business in the City that offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. It is also an exciting time to join with large transformational change on the horizon.
Reporting directly into the Head of IT, the Vendor Relationship Manager will be responsible for the following duties;
- Building and managing relationships with suppliers of IT products and services
- Working alongside the procurement function to ensure appropriate governance structures are in place
- Providing data and information to the business
- Monitoring of value-added from vendors and ensuring their offering falls in line with contracts
- Monitoring of vendor staffing plans and implementation to ensure it meets requirements
- Establishing standards and guidelines for vendors as well as monitoring their performance via SLAs
- Analysing performance-related dashboards
- Performing QA reviews and overseeing resolution efforts where necessary
- Auditing of vendors including occasional travel to vendor sites either locally or internationally
This IT Vendor Manager role is paying a starting salary of £70,000 - £80,000 depending on experience including benefits such as 25 days annual leave, non-contributory pension, annual bonus, private healthcare, subsidised gym and more.
To be considered suitable for this role you will need to have the following skills/experience;
- Strong stakeholder management and promoting of best practice
- Proven ability supporting business areas through transformational change
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of IT provided by vendors
- Experience of performance management methods and calculations
- Proven vendor management skills within a large organisation.
Any experience within financial services or wealth management would be seen as beneficial but this is by no means essential.
To apply for the Vendor Manager role please send a copy of your CV quoting ASH18132CH