IT Network / Systems Engineer - West London
A leading bank in West London is looking for a Network and Systems Support Engineer to join their small in-house support team.
This is paying up to £55,000 based on experience and the company are offering a hybrid working policy between office and home/remote working.
Day to day duties will be varied and will include;
- Building and maintaining Windows Servers (2016/2019) including patches and upgrades
- Active Directory and group policy admin
- Networking - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN. Configuring routers/switches/wireless networks and firewalls
- User/desktop support (Windows desktops and IP phones)
- Ensuring network security and monitoring of access
- McAfee EPO management and monitoring of security products
- Occasional support of bespoke banking applications
To be considered you will need to have previous experience in a role such as IT Engineer, Systems Administrator, IT Support Analyst or Network Support. In addition you will need to have a varied support background covering Windows systems administration, networking and user support.
To apply for this Systems/Network Administrator role please send a copy of your CV.