Join a successful MSP based near Bedford, offering great career progression opportunities, as it goes through an unprecedented period of growth.
As Team Lead for a 1st line Service Desk team, you will bring with you experience supervising a team, with a natural ability to lead and mentor, whilst always being mindful of processes, SLA's and metrics to help manage performance.
You should also have technical knowledge and troubleshooting capabilities at 2nd line.
In this role you will:
- Oversee all incidents to the desk, driving for a first fix resolution and managing the 1st line service desk process.
- Train, mentor and coach the 1st line team to enable best performance and progression of the team
- Manage staffing levels and rota's
- Measure an report on team performance metrics, including customer satisfaction surveys and open/closed/breached incidents
- Implement strategies for team performance and increased proficiency
- Support the Service Desk Manager in reporting on Service Delivery performance
- Develop a framework for driving continual improvement
Starting salary for this role is up to £35,000 plus good benefits and career progression options, as well as paid time of to train and certified training opportunities.