Windows and Mac Support - Hybrid
An opening for a 2nd line Engineer to support Infrastructure and Cloud technologies has become available. The role is held with an FinTech business that provides Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) to the financial sector.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical mindset and have aspirations to develop and grow with the company. This role would be great opportunity for someone to develop into a 3rd line Engineer or TechOps team lead.
- Maintain excellent communication with all internal and external end users and within the IT team.
- Onsite Desktop support (inc. remote support).
- Support the Technology Operations Lead with MDM patching tasks.
- Manage cloud SaaS technologies.
- Be a point of escalation for end use technical issues.
- End User VOIP support.
- Working with Incident Management solution e.g. Zendesk.
- Responsibility for all ICT equipment.
- at least 3 years within Infrastructure support.
- Experience supporting SaaS applications i.e. G Suite, OKTA IdP, O365, Azure and Salesforce etc.
- Experience supporting an MDM solution.
- Experience with patch management (i.e., macOS and Windows).
- Experience with Citrix.
- Excellent knowledge of macOS, IOS and Windows OS.