A global insurance company is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer / Systems Analyst to join it's IT team in London.
This role is offering a starting salary of up to £40,000 based on experience plus 25 days holiday and bonus. This role covers 37.5 hours a week.
Supporting the UK and European offices you will be responsible for;
- IT Helpdesk administration
- Infrastructure projects - server migrations/upgrades, VMWare upgrades, Windows 10 rollouts, office moves etc.
- Desktop support across financial and accounting systems, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare
- Server migrations and upgrades
- Hardware support - PC's, laptops and printers
- Network cabling and patching. LAN/WAN
- Occasional travel to other sites to provide support and carry out projects
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience as either a Desktop Support Analyst, IT Support Engineer or Service Desk Analyst and have strong 2nd/3rd line support skills within a Microsoft environment.
To apply please send a copy of your CV.