1st/2nd Line Support
An opening has become available for a 1st/2nd line IT Support Engineer to join a legal services firm. The role will require the successful candidate to provide 1st and 2nd line support in a remote and deskside fashion. We are looking for a proactive and confident candidate to assist the Head of IT in the provision of an efficient IT service.
- Assist with vendor relationships on IT Hardware, Networks and security.
- Work with 3rd party Infrastructure providers to maintain servers, switches, firewalls, VPN and Intranet.
- Set up all new IT equipment for staff.
- Keep the hardware inventory records up to date.
- Support the companies telephony and phone systems.
- Ensure all relevant devices connected to the server have appropriate security in place.
- Assist in the repairing of equipment failures.
- The candidate must have experience supporting MAC and Windows
- Experience supporting Windows 10, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Must possess knowledge of Windows server and Exchange