An IT services provider is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team. This role will be supporting remote clients, ensuring that SLAs are met and the helpdesk function runs smoothly. The position would suit someone with at least a year of experience and an active learner who is motivated to contribute to wider company development. This is a great opportunity for an individual to expand their knowledge and work within an environment where they can learn from experienced engineers.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Day to day remote support of end user desktops.
- Basic desktop troubleshooting inc. connectivity, printer, login and local computer problems.
- Experience of administration within a Office 365 environment.
- Active Directory user administration.
- An understanding of company back-up and ant-virus solutions.