An Architectural firm in based in Brixton, SW London are looking for an 1st Line Support Engineer as they look to grow their existing IT team. Reporting to the Head of IT, the role holder will be a key member of the IT Support Team providing 1st and some 2nd line support, helping to maintain and develop a modern infrastructure supporting the business goals of the organisation.
The environment predominantly comprises of Microsoft Windows 10, MS Office and Outlook (including Office 365), Active Directory Management and Microsoft Azure.
This Desktop Support Engineer will also be involved in the installation of existing and new infrastructure, communications (mobile devices and fixed telephony) and printers.
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Windows 10
- MS Office and Outlook (including Office 365)
- Active Directory Management
- Some knowledge/experience of Microsoft Azure.
Ideally the candidate will have:
- Experience of networking issues and diagnostics (TCP/IP/DNS/Routing etc.) and a good knowledge of hardware and software development life cycles
- MS Exchange (2016 and later)
- Experience with MS Teams and Zoom
- Some Apple Mac/Android support experience
Naturally excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills will be crucial in this role.