This is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused IT Support Engineer to take a newly created position within a leading IT consultancy. Based in the heart of Guildford you will be providing remote support via the head office service desk, with occasional onsite support as & when required (a company pool car will be provided).
PLEASE NOTE – to be considered for this position you MUST have a full UK driving licence.
The ideal candidate will have a confident & outgoing personality, someone who enjoys dealing with customers & users, and someone with a Microsoft support background. You will mainly be working on a service desk providing 2nd line user & system support to the usual MS stack of systems.
As an experienced IT Support Analyst you will have previous experience with:
- Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Active Directory & Windows Server
- Office365 &/or Exchange Server
- Various antivirus & backup solutions
- Call logging & remote access tools
- VoIP, PC’s, laptops, printers & wifi
My client is a well-established and growing IT MSP. They have 4 sites across the UK with the head office based in Central Guildford. Whilst they don’t have onsite parking, they are within walking distance of both train stations and easily accessible from the local Park & Ride services. They can offer you excellent career progression with the opportunity to move more into a client facing consultancy role as your skills & confidence grows.
This role is paying between £28,000 - £32,000 and would suit an IT Support Engineer looking to further their career with an IT consultancy. Please send me your CV clearly detailing all relevant IT skills & experience. Please state reference: ASH18015CP in the subject line.
- Core Responsibilities: 2nd line remote service desk support & onsite customer support
- Key Technologies: Windows 10, Active Directory, Office365, Windows Server
- PLEASE NOTE: A full UK driving licence is required
- Industry sector: IT consultancy, IT MSP