A rare opportunity for a bright, technically minded 1st line support person, keen to learn new technologies, to join this leading creative organisation in Bristol.
Based in the city centre, within easy reach of the mainline train station, you will be the on-site point of contact for technical issues and will work collaboratively as part of a wider IT team that are based across different sites.
- Provide 1stline user support, escalating issues where needed to the wider team
- Ensure all support queries are logged and followed up through the Helpdesk ticketing system
- Ensure the network connectivity, phone, wireless service or software issues are escalated within expected time frames.
- Set up lap tops, desk tops, phones and MAC's as needed
- Manage assets and maintain asset log
- The successful candidate will have some 1st or 2nd line IT support experience
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office, Windows 7, 365, Printers and basic networking protocols - TCP/IP.
- Any experience with Active Directory, Exchange, patching or supporting MACs would also be considered advantageous, but not essential to securing the role. Any experience of providing IT support within an educational business would also be viewed favorably.
This is a business that will allow you the opportunity to develop your technical skills, whilst providing a 1st class service to their users, all within their fast growing creative organisation. Starting salary is up to £24,000 plus good benefits package.