IT Support Analyst - (Windows / Exchange / Active Directory) -Green Park, London - £33,000-£36,000 per annum. A well-established financial organisation is looking for a customer aware problem solver to join its team to provide deskside assistance to users.
This is an urgent position and would need the successful candidate to start by early October, so please only apply if you are available on no more than a 4 week notice period.
A suitable candidate must have:
- Experience in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7/10.
- Advanced Citrix skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016.
- Experience in using Office 365 in an Exchange 2016 environment.
- Experience providing remote and deskside support.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg/Adobe/Capital IQ (desirable).
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Local and remote support for IT related issues for all office based and remote users.
- Providing support via phone, email and deskside.
- Install and configure operating system and application software.
- Assist with installation and configuration of software and hardware on new and existing computers.
- Assisting with the day to day organisation and deployment of resources ranging from computer hardware/software, mobile devices, PC and laptops.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established organisation and learn from an experienced development team. Please CLEARLY state all relevant experience on your CV to stand the best chance of securing an interview.