A corporate, city-based firm are seeking an IT Support professional with solid 1st and 2nd line support experience.
Strong customer service, communication and problem solving skills are essential for the role.
Please be aware that the IT team has responsibility for providing technical support for infrastructure, networks and both bespoke and 3rd party applications.
You will need to deliver effective and professional support to over 500 users in a multi-site environment, set up new hardware and software and manage starters and leavers in Active Directory. However the role has a broad remit that also includes the below:
- Experience with a call logging system and call resolution
- Exchange Server, Active Directory and Group Policies
- Troubleshooting Windows 7 and Office 2010 issues
- Networks – LAN / WAN
- Managing hardware requests, set-up and support
- Managing IT administration and assets
- Assisting with maintaining system documentation and contribute to projects
You will manage incidents, and identify problems that regularly occur to help proactively put in place processes to assist with efficiency.
A good degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline i.e. Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Systems, would support your application.