The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a Maidstone based FMCG organisation to assist them in their search for an experienced IT Support Analyst. The successful candidate will join their highly regarded business, which invests heavily in its infrastructure as part of their long term development.
You will be an accomplished IT Support Analyst already, able to provide 1st and 2nd line support within a Windows environment. This brilliant opportunity would suit an outgoing and driven candidate who has experience working in a standalone capacity or small, hands on team. Moreover, this desirable role would suit a very friendly individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service as this role will be highly visible across the business.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- Solid experience in a 1st and 2nd line support role
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 and Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016,
- Some Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 experience
- Active Directory experience
- Telephony VoIP
Additionally, any experience with the following would be considered highly desirable;
- Understanding of networking of protocols (TCP/IP)
- Storage including; NAS, SAN, RAID
- Dynamics NAV
Our client is offering an attractive salary up to £30,000, depending on experience. Working hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm, you will also need to hold a full driving license and own a car as the site is not close to public transport links.