A successful and growing business based near to Leicester Square in Central London is looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer / Analyst to join its team.
*Please note we are experiencing a higher than normal application rate at present and for this role you will need to have experience of 1st to 3rd line support as well as experience of handling IT projects and scripting / automation of tasks*
This is a great opportunity to work alongside the IT Director and work in a varied role that will include IT project work, BAU support and contributing to the wider IT strategy of the business. There is genuine opportunity for career progression in this role including the opportunity to take on leadership duties and be responsible for the direction of IT as growth continues.
The salary on offer for this IT Support Engineer is up to £40,000 based on experience, plus benefits.
Day to day duties will include:
- IT generalist support to multiple sites in Central London (Zone 1)
- Providing a mix of phone, email, live chat or in person support to internal employees
- Manage company PC's, networks, telephone systems and peripherals
- Work with third party providers when required
- IT projects such as rollouts of new systems and software
- Automation using PowerShell / scripting
- Occasional systems training when required
- Support on strategy and IT policy development
- IT audits
To be considered you will need to have previous experience in an IT Support Analyst, Desktop Engineer or Service Desk role and possess strong support skills with the following technologies:
- Understanding of IT security and data protection
- Windows OS and Server
- Office 365
- Group policy
- Hardware support
- Web Servers / DNS
- Switches and routers
- Automation and Scripting such as Powershell
To apply for this IT Support Engineer role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference ASH18534CH