1st Line Support
A business advisory and accountancy firm in the City is looking for a Junior IT Support engineer to join their team and provide 1st line support to their users base. This role is ideal for a candidate who has 1 year of IT Support experience and is looking for development and growth into a 2nd line role. The position is offering a hybrid flexible working approach from home and the office.
- Delivery of IT Support to a varied user base of over 700 users.
- Configuration and support of a variety of IT hardware around the firm.
- Help with new starter inductions, be an application super user and provide training to users where needed.
- Adhere to IT processes and daily tasks.
- Good working knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365 and desktop/laptop imaging
- Knowledge of Active Directory/Azure Active Directory and Exchange.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A minimum of 1 year within IT support.