An IT provider is looking for a bright and versatile individual to join them in supporting 2nd line support to their clients. This role will be the first point of contact for clients and provide support both on-site and remotely. You will diagnose and resolve technical issues using initiative and as part of a team.
- Undertake Account Management.
- Prioritise work loads and arrange own project work and personal development.
- Respond to client issues and raise tickets accordingly, keeping both clients and tickets updated.
- Work with the team and ensure all issues are actions within SLAs.
- Escalate issues where they are unable to be resolved.
- Provide regular and effective documentation and ensure tickets are updated in 'real time'.
- Maintain and effectively monitor your clients' systems and networks.
- 2+ years within an MSP environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365
- Experience with antivirus and firewalls
- A good understanding and working knowledge of networks (Firewalls, VLANS, switches)
- Proven skill with Active Directory and Windows Server 2008+.