1st line - Windows - Engineer/Support
A regional law firm are looking an IT Support Engineer to provide 1st line support to their current team of just over 100 employees. This will be an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract to Permanent arrangement. The role will involve resolving IT issues for staff in a timely manner and supporting the team in providing an excellent IT infrastructure. This position is based in Gerrards Cross, London.
- Building and deploying laptops.
- Installing basic laptop components.
- Provide basic Microsoft Office 365 support.
- Escalation of 2nd/3rd line support tickets.
- Carry out basic Active Directory tasks.
- Create user profiles.
- Managing all tasks via the helpdesk system.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft systems
- Customer focused outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Previous experience within a similar role.