An exciting opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a very well established insurance firm is available. My client are looking for a confident and well-rounded candidate to support the Technical Infrastructure Manager in delivering IT services to the global organisation. This will involve the management and setup of the IT systems and applications.
The ideal candidate will possess all round IT technical knowledge to effectively support 150 end users in a 2nd and 3rd line capacity. You will be responsible for the management, and maintenance of a range of IT systems and services. The successful candidate will provide outstanding troubleshooting skills with high-quality customer support.
- 2nd/3rd line troubleshooting of all workstation, server, and connectivity issues.
- Managing a fleet of desktop and laptop machines using Microsoft SCCM
- Windows server.
- Management of all mobile devices using Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Assist with Mimecast email security administration.
- Firewall management.
- Assist with data organisation, backup, restore and replication tasks to ensure agreed data recovery and resilience objectives are achieved.
- Creation/management of daily/weekly checks lists to ensure DFS and AD replication are healthy
- Assist with configuration of network switches and vLANS
- Assist with administration of the Hyper-V Windows server environments
- Assist with the roll out Cyber security enhancement initiatives across the business
- Complete disaster recovery exercises in line with the organisation’s business continuity plan