Join this ambitious and growing IT Services business as a member of their high performing Service Desk team, working from great offices in the heart of East London, E1.
Working alongside the Helpdesk and collaborating with the Field Engineers and Project teams, you will work a broad role, with a great variety of technology, supporting an interesting mix of professional businesses, including some well-known brands.
To secure this role you should have solid 1st and 2nd line IT Support experience, gained from either an MSP / IT Outsourced Provider or from a variety of roles with an understanding of different user environments. You should also boast a strong customer centric approach, a passion for technology and learning new technologies, as well as being a natural problem solver. In addition you should demonstrate the following technical experience:
- Windows 7 and 10
- Windows Server installation and day to day support - 2008, 2012, 2016
- MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Administration of Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Good fundamental networking skills - DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, email routing, WiFi
- Router or switch configuration including Layer 3 traffic management
- Basic Apple MAC support is desirable
This role is a Monday to Friday, 9 - 5.30pm position, which offers 25 days holiday, a fun but professional working environment and the opportunity to develop and progress onto Field or Project positions over time. The starting salary is up to £30,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring.