My client is a long established and highly regarded IT consultancy going through continued growth and expansion. As a Microsoft Gold Partner they have an impressive SME customer base across Surrey, Greater London, and Hampshire for which they provide the complete range of IT services to.
This is a newly created position for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join the 1st line service desk providing telephone & remote IT support.
As a customer focussed role the successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and enjoy dealing with users of all levels.
To be considered for this position you will have a solid background of supporting, managing and troubleshooting a Microsoft stack. This will include:
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Office365 &/or Exchange Server
Any further experience with Citrix & VMWare, as well as any antivirus & backup solutions would be highly beneficial.
Based in the Guildford area of Surrey, my client is in a good location for train links and A3 / M3 driving. This role is paying a salary of £23,000 + full MCSE training & certification, pension, dental, life assurance & healthcare. If you are an experienced IT Engineer looking for your next step please send me your CV immediately stating ref: ASH018147CP in the subject line.
- Job Title: IT Helpdesk Analyst – IT Service Desk Analyst
- Core responsibilities: 1st line telephone & remote IT support
- Primarily Technologies: Windows 10, Office 365 & Active Directory
- Location: Godalming area of Guildford, Surrey
- Salary: £23,000 + full MCSE training, pension, healthcare, dental & life assurance
- Reference: ASH018147CP
- Key Words: IT Technician, IT Support Analyst, IT Helpdesk Analyst, IT Service Desk Analyst, Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Server, Citrix