A top tier law firm are looking for a bright, driven, technical individual with a passion for IT and great communication skills to join their IT Service Desk team.
This is a 1st line support role and would suit someone of graduate calibre who brings some commercial IT Support experience to the role
Duties are varied and will include:
- Support users in a Windows 2012/2016 environment
- Support users with Office 2016.
- Assist with some general administration of the network
- Active Directory - adding users and setting permissions
- Organise resources ranging from computer hardware / software, mobiles and videoconferencing equipment.
- Install software and hardware on new and existing computers.
- Demonstrating 1st class customer service skills when dealing with partners across the firm.
To be successful in securing the role, you should have:
- Some commercial experience within a similar IT Support role.
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Demonstrate that your passionate about technology
- Show good communication and organisational skills, with a flexible attitude and drive to go above and beyond to solve the issue in front of you.
Any experience with Office 365, or working within a VMware environment would be considered desirable, but not at all essential to securing this role.
This business has modern offices boasting many tech features and nice break out areas, in the heart of the City. They offer flexible working options, invest heavily in technology, as well as the training and progression of their staff. In addition to a starting salary of up to £27,000, they also offer 5% bonus and a decent benefits package and up to 24 days holiday per year.