A Microsoft Gold Partner, cloud services business is looking for an additional Project Manager to join their high-performing team. The role is offered as 95% remote working with the option to have office contact time if you want it at their HQ in Bedfordshire.
Working as part of a project management team on a busy pipeline of projects, across multiple clients and reporting to the Customer Success Manager.
Projects will be varied and could be Azure migrations, mail migrations and focused around Microsoft 365. Responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the planning, initiation, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project.
- Managing and controlling the Project Budget to ensure completion within agreed cost and time parameters.
- Identifying, assessing and managing Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) through to project completion.
- Managing the project in accordance with Centrality Project Methodology ensuring a seamless handover to Service Centre.
- Identifying and scheduling internal/external resources to deliver the project, manage those resources within a matrix structure.
- Managing relationships, deliverables and project resources from third party suppliers.
- Ensuring that realistic project plans are devised, maintained and agreed with all stakeholders.
- Providing effective leadership to the project team, and taking appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerance.
- Managing the timely closure, invoicing and handover of the project into Business-As-Usual.
Essential skills required:
- Eloquent project manager with strong stakeholder management, communication and time management skills.
- PMP or Prince2 practitioner ideally certified
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects with full lifecycle delivery
- Experience within Microsoft technology project delivery
- Client-facing project management experience
Experience within an MSP, IT Services or Consultancy business would be considered advantageous.
The starting salary is £45,000 - £65,000 They also offer good benefits and the opportunity to study towards industry leading certifications with paid time off to train. This is a fast growing business with impressive customer base and good opportunities for career progression.