A global organisation based in the City is looking for a highly experienced IT Analyst to join it's team.
This role focuses heavily on planning and promoting IT activity globally within the business as well as coordinating strategies and projects.
This Senior IT Analyst joins a large IT department and the role is paying a starting salary of up to £51,000 plus benefits.
Day to day duties will include:
- Coordinate, Plan and Promote EMEA&CIS IT strategies to the regional IT teams and users; plan and coordinate regular IT cross regional meetings and events;
- Manage internal controls and external regulation & law measurement, including the measurement of the compliance to GDPR (general data protection regulation)
- Where directed by the IT manager, coordinate and manage the assigned IT projects;
- Coordinate and improve the efficiency of IT internal processes; support IT budget preparation and analysis;
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills and experience;
- Strong IT project management and execution experience
- IT budget management
- Degree educated, preferably in an Information Technology degree
- Corporate IT background
- Knowledge across Windows Server, networking, Enterprise software/applications, IT security
- Understanding of IT governance (ITIL / COBIT)
- Previous experience of providing input to overall IT strategy
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.