A start-up French telecoms business is looking for an IT Manager to join their organisation based in their office in Eastbourne.
Within this role of significant responsibility, you will manage a small high functioning technical team, and will provide strategic leadership to ensure the IT strategy and systems are developed, maintained, implemented and continuously improved.
In order to be suitable for this position you will have:
- A proven record of successfully managing teams, including goal setting and performance management
- Experience engaging with stakeholders and completing business analysis to identify required changes to applications
- A track record of managing the delivery of technology upgrade projects
- The ability to understand user requirements and deliver relevant technology solutions
- Experience of managing both development and infrastructure teams and cyber security
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT professional to join an organisation who offers numerous training opportunities and a great benefits package.