A highly successful and rapidly growing business based in Wimbledon are looking for a confident and personable IT Helpdesk Analyst to join their team. This is the perfect role for someone eager to progress their career within IT.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain asset register updating equipment changes or adding / removing due to staff changes
- Provide day to day support for Windows users, Office 365 users including support for iOS and Android devices
- Administer Active Directory and ensure that its structure and integrity is maintained.
- Provide support at remote/staff sites
- Log and action support calls via the service desk software meeting targets against service levels agreed upon with the other teams.
- Work towards ITIL and industry standards in meeting the internal Service Level Agreement and supporting the continual improvement of the IT Operations function.
- Promote knowledge sharing and ensure that documentation is captured and updated regularly.
- Develop self-help guides and documentation for the IT portal.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Computing related degree and/or Industry IT certifications would be beneficial.
- 1 year of 1st line call logging and support experience.
- Ability to communicate technical information, verbally and in writing.
- Have a calm, methodological approach to troubleshooting and a determination to find solutions to technical issues.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 or 10
- Basic understanding TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 or Microsoft Exchange Online
- Aware of Microsoft 365 Services such as Office 365, Teams, SharePoint Online, Endpoint Manager (Intune) etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 – 2016
- Aware of ITIL processes incl. Incident and Problem Management, Change Management and Continual Service Improvement
- Working knowledge of Desktop / Laptop builds using imaging tools, specifically using Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory administration and/or Azure AD administration
- Working knowledge Remote Desktop Services (formally known as Terminal Services)
If you are looking for a role with a great company who will support and help you develop your existing skills please send an updated version of your CV