A global TV Production company is seeking a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to provide IT & Technology support to users at their production houses and media outlets in London. As part of a team of 6 engineers you’ll support multiple geographical locations ensuring systems (both Windows and Mac) are maintained and supported to the highest standards.
This is a permanent role paying up to £37,000 maximum plus benefits including 25 days holiday. The role is hybrid with the team in the office 1 or 2 days a week currently, otherwise it's work from home.
* Resolve 2nd line support incidents on the network, VOIP phones, servers, workstations, printers & mobile devices.
* To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
* Administration of Active Directory Users and Computers
* Set-up new starters on the system
* Work alongside the Technology management team to identify and implement improvements to the organisations IT systems
* Carry out day to day maintenance, administration and support on all computer systems as per the daily operations check list.
* Email server mailbox maintenance including archiving
* Asset management and tracking
* Work with project teams to help implement internal systems
To be suitable you must have/be:
* At least 2 years’ experience as a 2nd line support engineer in a Windows and Mac environment.
* Recent experience of working in a desktop support role preferably within a creative industry.
* Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting skills
* Strong hardware & software troubleshooting skills
* Proficient in MS operating systems, Windows 7/10 and Server 2016/2012
* Proficient in Mac OS X operating Systems
* Experience of Active Directory and Group Policy Management, ICT Security (AV, Firewalls), DHCP & DNS, Storage Systems, LANs, WANs & Wireless, TCP/IP Networking Principles, IP Telephony and Virtualization Technologies.
Commercial experience of the following will be useful:
* Experience with VoIP telephony
* AWS / Azure
* Office 365
* Cisco Meraki
* Ideally you will hold a relevant IT degree / diploma
Some industry recognised qualifications would be advantageous also - such as MCP/MCTS/MCITP