A leading national charity is seeking an IT Coordinator/IT Administrator to work within the technology division, carrying out tasks that provide an efficient technical support across the organisation.
As an administration member of the service delivery team you will be supported to assist with day to day issues, escalating as needed to IT Engineers or Application Support as required.
The role is a 12 month fixed term contract which could become a permanent position. The role is paying up to £22,000 plus benefits and you’ll need a driving license as there will be some travel between sites.
In this role you’ll:
- Be responsible for the ordering and maintaining stocks of all IT consumables and equipment.
- Carry out the administration of invoices and other documentation to ensure the effective running and management of the Service desk
- Build a strong relationship with both internal and external suppliers and customers
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of an organisation
- Create and maintain a positive employee culture of good communications, customer care and continuous improvement
- Create and maintain documentation and ensure that technical and procedural documentation is in place and up-to-date
- Communicate clearly with customers about incidents, requests and service affecting issues at all times
- Identify and report recurring incidents to Service Desk Management
- Maintain and enhance technical skills required to ensure that service targets are met
- Assist other IT Engineers when required
- Provide a quality service and customer support during visits to services alongside other IT Engineers
- Experience of office administration
- Understanding of working within an ITIL service desk environment (inc. incident, problem & change management)
- Knowledge of Microsoft software packages
- Willingness to work towards ITIL Foundation V3 qualification
- Willingness to work towards an Industry qualifications (MCSE, A+, MS Office, SharePoint, SQL)