A thriving London business is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join it's team. This role will initially involve working remotely with some travel to the Tower Bridge office.
*Please note this role will start as a 6 month fixed-term contract and is likely to go permanent thereafter. Because of this you will ideally need to be immediately available.*
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- First point of call for IT support issues
- Supporting internal hardware and software including Windows 7 OS and Microsoft Office
- Support with website uploads and edits
- SQL Server support / running queries
- Liaising with IT suppliers
- Working with the IT Manager on project work
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Assisting with HTML editing and PHP for web production
- Monitoring AV equipment
- Setting up PC equipment
This role is paying £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience and will initially be for 6 months.
To be considered for this role you will need to have some experience covering 1st/2nd line IT support or a service desk role, along with the following:
- Previous exposure to Windows 7 and MS Office
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- PC hardware and software support skills
- A good understanding of HTML and PHP.
To apply please send a copy of your CV.