An opening for an IT Administrator has become available within a well-established family run manufacturing company. This role will be responsible for for maintaining the company's IT systems. My client are keen to find a candidate who can offer 1st - 2nd line support and carry out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions. This role is perfect for someone forging their career in IT and looking to develop their skillset within a dedicated IT team.
- Responding to IT Support requests via IT ticket system which IT Technician is unable to resolve
- In conjunction with the IT Manager, monitoring high impact issues to ensure problem is resolved to completion
- Ensuring service requests and incidents are prioritised by urgency and impact to the business
- Ensuring relevant IT support staff are made aware of the current support issues
- Providing general administrative support, management and Training to the IT Apprentice/Technician
- Maintaining and support the company's internal IT systems to achieve best possible availability
- Developing and create user guides, training material, user acceptance testing scripts and other documentation as needed for business systems.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies
- Ability to apply sound troubleshooting methodology to isolate and resolve root cause of reported issues
- Experience of implementing and troubleshooting firewall configuration.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail.
- Experience of ITIL