Investment Administrator - Chelmsford, Essex
A leading UK financial services company is looking for an organised and friendly Administrator to join its front office support team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator (with some financial services or banking experience) or a recent graduate to join the support function of a large finance company based in central Chelmsford.
The salary on offer is up to £30,000 based on experience and benefits include 25 days annual leave, 10% pension and more!
This varied Financial Administrator role will involve providing a range of administrative support for clients, including:
- Answering account queries
- Processing account changes and applications
- Providing account information, valuations and settlement figures
- Managing post
- Answering client calls and emails
- Monitoring of accounts and stocks
- Identifying financial risks
- Building an understanding of financial markets and investments
To be considered suitable you will need to either have some previous administration experience within a financial/regulatory setting or be a recent graduate that is keen to learn. In addition you will need to be organised with strong customer service skills and good numeracy and intermediate Excel ability.
Any experience of opening and managing client accounts would be seen as an advantage however this is not essential.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV