A global insurance company based in the City require a Data Modeller to support a large scale IFRS 17 project.
This role is a contract that will initially be for 3 to 6 months with the potential to extend further. The day rate will be £400 - £450 based on experience.
Responsibilities will include;
- Liaise with architect and analysts to build designs using conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Support reduction of data redundancy and fragmentation
- Design and develop extract, transform and load (ETL) logic and code
- Design and develop data mapping scripts
- Utilise TOAD modeller
To be considered suitable you will need;
- Significant data modelling experience covering regulatory projects within the insurance / reinsurance industry (this is essential)
- Strong proficiency in SQL programming / querying in order to be able to query the systems and help map data.
- Knowledge of data modelling tools, including TOAD
- Experience with Agile is a must
- Experience of operating with accounting functions and principles